Goal: The Arc of Cumberland County will increase advocacy efforts for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in the county, and will support Statewide Initiatives.
- Continue participation in established community partner activities.
Partners to include:
- Cumberland County Human Services Advisory Council (HSAC)
- County Inter-Agency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
- Cumberland County Service Provider Council
- Presentations to supported employment funding agencies
- Vineland Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- Regional Family Support Council #8
- City of Vineland
- Develop a minimum of 3 new ongoing community partnerships
- Host a minimum of 3 workshops/training sessions utilizing non-Arc of Cumberland recognized presenters.
- Disseminate Information (either hard copy or digital format) to agency membership, Board of Trustees, and/or consumers and their stakeholders.
- Annual Agency Report
- Supported Employment Services OMR Report
- Board of Trustees activities
- Special Events/projects
- Educational materials
- Funding information
- Legislative affairs
- Membership information
- Revamp the current agency website
- Update program/agency information and related consumer/stakeholder photos.
- Develop interactive user formats for submitting employment applications, posting comments on message boards, etc.
- Include video testimonials from consumers, stakeholders, and various community members.