Thank you for your interest in employment with The Arc of New Jersey. Below you will find links to current openings with The Arc of Cumberland County.
JOB OPENINGS AT THE ARC OF CUMBERLAND COUNTY
Direct Support Professional – Part Time
- Maintains a professional liaison between consumers in the program, family and professional caregivers, relatives, and significant others.
- Provides assistance, care and instruction as indicated on the Individual Service Plan.
- Completes required documentation as noted on the Individual Service Plan.
- Establishes a positive environment that nurtures the individual’s needs.
- Protects the rights of the consumer.
- Reports any instances of suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation as per agency Policy and Procedure.
- Cooperates with The Arc of Cumberland County and official New Jersey staff with any investigation or inspection.
Read the full job description for Direct Support Professional – Part Time
Employment Specialist – Full Time
- Hours of work are flexible and determined by consumer need. Insures the overall health and safety of consumers and program staff during the development of a work placement and monitoring of consumer training after such placement has begun.
- Provides employment seeking and employment retention training to all consumers directly assigned to the employment specialist. Transports consumers as required. Assumes completion of fiscal and program quality assurance reports as required.
Read the full job description for Employment Specialist – Full Time
Please complete and send an employment application for your position of interest and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please make a copy for your personal records.