- Job seeking: It is important that you are actively involved in all aspects of your job search. It is expected that you will consider realistic job offers that match your employment goal.
- Employment: Your employer will have policies and procedures, which you must follow in order to keep working. It is expected you will try your best to follow rules for: attendance, punctuality, safety, breaks/lunches, and other policies your employer may have.
- Respect: Demonstrate respect for Arc staff, employers, and coworkers.
- Transportation: You must be able to use any means of accessible transportation which is available to you. You must be willing to be traveled trained if necessary. Transportation fees are your responsibility.
- Cooperation: Cooperate with staff, supervisors, and coworkers to the best of your ability.